Broccoli, Olive & Prosciutto Salad
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 3/4 cup pitted mixed olives, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup small basil leaves
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- ½ long red chilli, thinly sliced
Cook broccoli in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 minutes until bright green and tender. Drain, refresh in a bowl of iced water. Drain, shake dry.
Cook prosciutto in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes each side until golden. Set aside to cool, break into small pieces.
For the dressing, whisk all ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Season.
Arrange broccoli on a serving platter, sprinkle over the prosciutto, olive and pine nuts. Pour over the dressing. Sprinkle with basil leaves. Serve.